Cheat & Hack Heroes Archer Queen Max Level 40 Clash of Clans
The Archer Queen is the queen of all Archers in Clash of Clans. She has lynxeyed eyes like the eagle and she is the only one who can use the X-Bow. Like Barbarian King, you can use her to attack other villages or protect yours.
Archer Queen and Clash of Clans Strategies
Archer Queen has a perfect attack range (5 tiles), damage but she has a quite low HP. Comes with Giants, PEKKAs or Golems, she can have a lot of time to nuke damage. I always strongly recommend you bring her into your battle to increase the power of your squad. By using the Royal Clark ability of the Queen, it will be very easy to get 50% of early and mid Town Hall 9 villages. You can place your Queen and King close together or spread out to protect your village. Their placements depend on the property of your base. You can refer plenty of bases at the Base Designs section. IMO, the Archer Queen is much better to protect your village than Barbarian King because she has better damage and attack range, she can attack from inside the base. Sometimes the attackers even can’t touch her.
Offensive Strategy :
- She has better range than an Archer (5 tiles instead of 3.5) so a good strategy is to place a group of Giants,
- P.E.K.K.As, Golems or a Barbarian King as a meat shield, then a group of Archers and last an Archer Queen.
- That minimizes the chance of her being defeated or even hit and may allow you to use her many times in a row.
- You can use an Archer Queen with a Royal Cloak Ability in raids to help you clean up buildings for 50%; as damage approaches close to 50% simply deploy your Archer Queen and use the ability immediately; that way she can destroy one extra building for 50% almost immediately, whereas not taking damage at all.
Defensive Strategy :
- The Archer Queen can be placed next to the Barbarian King to fight together, which will concentrate their power, making them a defensive force to be reckoned with. Alternatively they can also be spaced out to cover a larger range.
- The appropriate placement depends on what is suitable for your particular village.
- The Archer Queen is more suitable for defense, attacks faster and hits harder than the Barbarian King, and does so from a long range (giving her the ability to strike air units), but she has dramatically lower health then the King. Thus, you should place her in such a way that she’ll stay behind your walls to harry the attacking troops from a defensive position, as she can’t take many hits before going down.
- If you put her on sleep mode, when someone is attacking you she won’t appear. If you put her on guard mode then she will defend your base while you are being attacked, as long as she is fully healed.
- Archer Queen Sleeping
- The Archer Queen is basically a stronger, more powerful version of the Archer.
- She is automatically summoned once the Archer Queen Altar is constructed, which costs 40,000 Dark Elixir.
- The Archer Queen is an immortal unit, so she only has to be summoned once. However, if she is injured or ‘falls’ in battle, she must regenerate her health by sleeping for a period of time before she can be used again. If you attack a village while its Archer Queen is still regenerating, the Altar will be empty.
- The amount of time she sleeps to regenerate is directly proportional to the health she has left at the end of the battle. So if she is not damaged then she is ready to fight immediately; however, if she falls in battle or even gets hit, then she must sleep for some time to regenerate.
- The more the Archer Queen is upgraded, the more time it will take to fully regenerate her health.
- You can temporarily quadruple the hero’s healing rate for 2 hours by spending 10 Gems.
- As in the January 29th 2014 update, the Archer Queen gained a new special ability: Royal Cloak. The Royal Cloak allows her to become “invisible” to enemy defenses for a short period of time, in addition to greatly increasing her damage, restoring some of her health and summoning up to 12 Archers to aid her in battle (although the Archers are summoned by Royal Cloak, they are otherwise unaffected by it unlike the Barbarian King, where barbarians are affected). The Archer Queen gains this ability at Level 5, and it becomes more powerful every five levels she gains.
- Unlike the Barbarian King, the Archer Queen can attack air units like Balloons, Dragons, or Minions, making her effective in guarding a village against players who utilize air raids.
How much real money would it cost to upgrade Archer Queen from Level 1 to Level 40?
in this case to get Archer Queen to Max Level It would take:
7.350.000 De = 208345 Gems!!
410 Days = 50703 Gems!!
208345 + 50703 = 259048 Gems
259048 = $1859.79!!!!
So, do you really want to spend all your money?
I have another way to get all what you want.
At this point, you can Get and even upgrade Archer Queen to level 40. But before it, you need Huge Resources to make it possible. if you want to get unlimited resources and also Upgrade your Resources to Build more Units, You need Clash of Clans Resources Generator .
Here i can help you to get Clash of Clans Resources Generator. you can use it in link below….
from Movie & Game Hack http://ift.tt/1X1f90u